Image Map
 photo moore-header_zps8e3044af.jpg

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Playing Catch-Up...Where have the months gone??

Yikes!  Its be a LOOOONNNNGGGG time since I posed any blog updates.  SORRY!  Needless to say, I had some catching up to do on SG's blog book PLUS I'm pregnant and mothering a toddler...so my priorities have not been with ye' ole blog.  As I look back though all of the posts that I did about SG's life though, I am reminded of how quickly their little lives (and ours for that matter) fly by and I want to do a better job of documenting our family.  Lord knows I have 100000000 pictures and videos on my phone but this blog has always been a place for me to organize, share, and reflect on all that we have had going on in our lives.  One of my favorite things to do when I go to my parents' house is to watch home videos and look through pictures and I look forward to my girls (and maybe one day boy/s) doing the same with these blog books.

So, please bear with me...I have a lot to catch up on.  Some of the events may be a little out of order and have the wrong time stamp, but (I have to type this because I am a little OCD when it comes to stuff like this...) it will be okay.

Here's to a fabulous summer, fall, winter, and pregnancy in 2015!



No comments:

Post a Comment