Image Map
 photo moore-header_zps8e3044af.jpg

Sunday, August 16, 2015

22 Weeks

How Far Along? 22/23 weeks

Size? 8inches and 1 pound...about the size of a small babydoll
Maternity Clothes? Not so much maternity but lots of elastic waist band pants and flowy shirts. Thank heavens for JCrew stretchy pants!! 
Weight Gain?  At my last appointment I was 124.5 which is a totally gain of around 5lbs which my Midwife said was just perfect.
Stretch Marks? Nope,  Burt's Bees Momma Tummy Lotion  
Gender? A sweet baby girl, Carolina James!! 
Sleep?  Off and on. When I wake up in the middle of the night I have a hard time getting right back to sleep. My stomach feels right and hurts when I flip from my back to a side--almost like its stretching. I can feel her moving around when I wake up though so maybe she's just rearranging too!
Movement? All the time! Since week 20ish I've been feeling her a lot throughout the day. I've been feeling her since very early on but I can feel her when I put my hand on my tummy now too. She moves a lot throughout the day and when I am sitting down too. I kind of forgot how much I love this part of being pregnant. What a blessing.
Food Cravings?  As always, anything sweet. Kyle got me a 1 lb bag of peanut M&Ms and I think "someone" ate most of them this week...    
Anything making you queasy or sick? Luckily this part has kind of gone away. I'm pretty good with anything these days. Thank goodness DaDa is cooking for us these days too! If I eat too late then I spend a good part of the night needing to sit straight up. Also have to take all vitimins at night because they've been making me feel sick.
Labor signs? No! 
Belly button in or out?  Haha! Slowly but surely, Herb is making her way out. At least it's a flat out and not a blow hole just yet.
Wedding rings, on or off? Still on and fitting just fine.
What I Miss? Nothing...except maybe a Blue Moon...or four. 
Symptoms? None 
Happy or Moody?   So happy. I love being pregnant especially now that I am feeling better. I love how SG pats and kisses "baby sissy" in my tummy. My heart is so full! 
Dr. Visit Update: I go to the DR again  on SG's first day of MMO. This next visit will be our first appointment without a sono so I'm interested to see what the tiny measurements begin to show since last time they were always less than how pregnant I was.
Best Moment of the Week: Getting to see my Chicago girls in Nashville for Jessica's bachelorette party. This was the first time for DaDa to be "on his own" for the weekend with SG. 
Looking forward to... Going through all of SG's clothes so see what CJ will be able to wears and then buying matching sister outfits!! And of course, most of all, meeting our sweet second girlie.

No comments:

Post a Comment