Size?
Suzanna Grace is:
My app says that she'll start gaining nearly .5 lbs/week soon...that's wild. I can definitely tell a change in my tummy size.
Maternity Clothes? Still mixing it up. I bought two new sweaters this weekend and just got a size up instead of maternity. At this point I feel like I should be able to make it without any/many more purchases. Anyways...it's all about Suzanna Grace's outfits now-who cares what I have on. ;)
Weight Gain? I have a DR appointment on Thursday and I am sure that I am up to 20 lb. or more. Grow, grow, grow Suzanna Grace!!
Stretch Marks? Nope, Burt's Bees Momma Tummy Lotion twice a day. The blue veins are out of control. Is it just because my bod is so pale or is it because your skin is stretching and more transparent? Who knows?
Gender? A precious baby GIRL, Suzanna Grace!
Sleep? It was honestly a little rough this week. Tossing and turning around 2 or 3 in the am...going back to sleep but then doing it again before original wake up time. I started sleeping with a pillow support on my back and front though for the past two nights and it has really helped.
Movement? This week has been BUSY and when I am on the move SG's BIG movements are not as forthcoming (or maybe I just don't notice them as much) as they are when I am laying down/relaxing. She really gets going when I am at school meeting with my small groups as I think she gets a little swished and needs to let me know it. #pregnantteacherproblems
As I type she is moving her whole body around and doing some jumps. Goodness, I do love her little movements. What a miracle.
As I type she is moving her whole body around and doing some jumps. Goodness, I do love her little movements. What a miracle.
Food Cravings? Nothing really, but when I am hungry...I need to eat...and eat a lot. Oh and I eat between 3-5 oranges each day. Yummy!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope, thank goodness.
Labor signs? No! Still have 10 weeks (a little less) to go! I can't tell if I have been getting BH or not...I've had about 2 days during the week when I had a few pains in my belly button and then moved around to the point that I told my kids that I just needed to take a minute to sit and not talk...luckily they were very understanding and many chimed in that their mother "says that all the time...she really will be fine in just a few minutes...don't talk to her..." HAHA.
Belly button in or out? Out. I like to think that if it had a name it would be "Herb." It kind of looks like a turtle and pokes out when I laugh. It's just silly looking.
Wedding rings, on or off? On. I will be really sad when/if the answer to this changes... thank goodness for freezing temps which equal less swelling.
What I Miss? Nothing. I am just so happy to be carrying this sweet girl that I cannot really complain about missing anything.
Symptoms? Nothing really.
Happy or Moody? Happy, happy, happy. A little more emotional these past few weeks than ever before as I think about how close we are to SG's arrival. I am sure that any mother will agree that when you become pregnant/have your baby you want everything (yourself, your spouse, the world) to be better for your child. I feel like SG has already made us better people and just get so teary eyed dreaming about our lives with her.
Best Moment of the Week:
-The nursery is COMPLETE! AHHHH!!! I am working on a post all its own! It is just perfect!
-Suzanna Grace's baby shower this past Sunday...again another blog post in itself. What a blessing to have such wonderful friends.
-Suzanna Grace's baby shower this past Sunday...again another blog post in itself. What a blessing to have such wonderful friends.
Looking forward to...
-Well, the nursery is complete...we have been showered with more gifts that we could imagine/ever deserve...and now we are just looking forward to meeting our girl. Since I work best in "life event" timelines and 10 weeks seems like a year/tomorrow at times our next big event is a Babymoon to San Francisco at the end of February. We will be right at the cusp of the "do not travel" period so fingers crossed that I get the go ahead closer to time.
Sweet things and Life in General:
If Kyle read my blog then he might see this and tell me not to take and post creepy pictures of him sleeping...but if he doesn't read then he won't know...He was worn slap-dab-out after two days of nursery design and set up and really enjoyed this new super soft pink blanket that I bought.
First of all, there is no doubt in my mind that ole Kyle Moore is going to be the best Daddy. He has had one of the best role models for the past 29 years and has seen what it means to love, sacrifice, and support your child because his own Dad is his number one fan and greatest supporter. My "sweet thing" for this week was the fact that he was able to again see and work along side of a wonderful example of a "girl Daddy" from my Daddy. Just the way that he talks so sweet to MA and I, would not sit down until every single thing was complete for the nursery (and other little projects around our house), and gets such pleasure in the fact that we are so happy. He kept telling me that my thank you to him for all of his hard work was that he gets a granddaughter. Funny enough (and not that Kyle isn't always sweet to me) but I think his heart became a little more tender this weekend after so much of his blood, sweat, and tears went into putting together a nursery where he will bring home his little girl. I have seen him walking back into her nursery over and over today and I just know he is so proud. He was holding a little lamb that his momma sent for the shower and told me, "I can just see a little girl hold this...it's so much more real..."
Be still my heart.



No comments:
Post a Comment