She's just a growin', growin'! Rob likes to send me texts each week that refute what the app has to say about fruit and veggie comparisons. I guess the fact that she is is still the size of a head of lettuce does help his case. His text mentions that a head of lettuce usually weighs about a pound, thank you Chef Rob. He also gave me a 18 inch comparison of a traffic cone. I suggested that perhaps he start his own app.
Maternity Clothes? Still mixing it up. Jeans and pants are nearly strictly maternity. Thank goodness I can wear jeans to work...every day.
Weight Gain? Went to the DR this week and had a physical for work and got two different weight gains. I think the DR office was a little off because I had on all of my cold weather layers and boots...so we will go with a total gain of about 18-20 lbs, which again, is right on track! Hooray! I am still measuring about 2 weeks behind, which I have throughout the pregnancy, BUT after finding out that SG is breech and seeing her positioning, the DR assured me that me measuring small may be because of how she is laying and that I am not to worry. :) Oh how I love Dr. Heraty! She did confirm that the sonogram last week revealed a healthy little girl who's stats are all right on target. When I go back in 2 weeks she said that she would order another if I was still measuring behind which just means that we get to see her again!
Stretch Marks? Nope, Burt's Bees Momma Tummy Lotion twice a day.
Gender? A precious baby GIRL, Suzanna Grace!
Sleep? I can and do sleep, thank goodness, but there's a good bit of waking up throughout the night. The pillow fort seems to have helped a good bit.
Movement? Our Girl likes loves to move! She is ALL over the place and I can see the jumps and bumps on my tummy.
Food Cravings? Anything and everything...I do not discriminate.
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope, thank goodness.
Labor signs? No! Still have 9 weeks (a little less) to go!
Belly button in or out? Out and flat.
Wedding rings, on or off? On. I will be really sad when/if the answer to this changes... thank goodness for freezing temps which equal less swelling.
What I Miss? Nothing. I am just so happy to be carrying this sweet girl that I cannot really complain about missing anything.
Symptoms? My hips are a little sore and when I sit for too long my mid-section hurts. Nothing that a little walking around and lots of water cannot cure though.
Happy or Moody? Happy, happy, happy. I love just sitting in her nursery and daydreaming. How could you not be happy when you know that you are closer and closer to meeting your little one?!
Best Moment of the Week:
My sweet friend Michele, mother to THREE girls under 5, gave me gobs and gobs of clothes for SG. Those, in addition to all that we received at the shower, have been washed (newborn and a few 3 month only) and organized. SG now officially has more clothes than Kyle and me combined. Luck girl!
I posted this gem on IG but had to add it for the baby book too...My precious GanGan sent SG a note this week...love.
-Oh and the carseat came yesterday! Hooray!
Looking forward to...
-Getting the rest of the essentials for SG's arrival, including: stroller, carrier, monitor, diaper bag, etc...and getting the hospital bag for SG and me (surely Kyle can fend for himself...but I do plan on creating a little checklist of appropriate "outfits" and items for him to bring) planned for...I am thinking of beginning with a checklist and adding in things to a bag that I do not use everyday...that way if something happens and I cannot get back home to finish getting the little things in a suitcase Kyle (let's be realistic...it will probably come down to Ashlee or Renee...not Kyle) can come home and grab the things we need. Yes, I am a planner.
Sweet things and Life in General:







No comments:
Post a Comment