Image Map
 photo moore-header_zps8e3044af.jpg

Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Gender Reveal Part II

I am sure that folks are sick of seeing these but I wanted to make sure that I documented them for my blog/baby book.  :)  I cannot sing the praises of Jovana loud enough for everyone in Chicago to hear!  I put a little add out on Craigslist and had lots of people respond who were willing to take pictures at the Gender Reveal.  Needless to say many were the equivalent of me taking a bunch of pictures on my iPhone BUT then I received an email from Jovana with a link to her blog.  I was blown away by her talent and am so so glad to have found her.  She will be our go to photographer for the rest of our time in Chicago so just get ready to hear about her often.  (Might I add...she is an art therapist for kids during the day... and that makes me love her even more.)

You can check out even more pictures on Jovana's site: Baby Moore Gender Reveal

Here are a few of my favorites:




We had folks vote on Blue Eyed Queen (girl) or Red Headed Soccer Player (Boy) and take a little gender specific happy with them.  I think that it's safe to say that she will probably be a strawberry blonde, blue eyed soccer all-star and queen.  All of the above for Baby Girl, please. 



 HOORAY for a baby GIRL!!!  What a beautiful night to celebrate!


                                  And there's our Christmas card picture. 


                 
                    I Love that our SuSu is in the midst of writing "We LOVE you..."



    Sweet Sissy voting for a GrandGIRL.  We are slowing taking over in the Moore house!  Those Moore boys, as well as the Ray boys, take such good care of us that I know Baby Girl will be spoiled rotten!


Proving to Michele that Baby Girl is there.


                           Two of the proudest Southern Grandmothers around!

           
         I am quite positive that both Momma Ray and Ashlee are crying about something. 


And that Dave...always yelling and clapping about something.  We can't wait to hear the RAP that he comes up with for Baby Girl.


I LOVE this picture.  I had just started to be able to feel Baby Girl and she was moving around as her Uncle JohnJohn talked to her.  Precious. 


Thank you Ashlee for rounding everyone up for the reveal!


Team "Blue Eyed Girl"


Uncle JohnJohn with the results!


Team "Red Headed Soccer Player"
Including MA via FaceTime



Everyone on the roof for the big reveal...


Sweet hug from my Momma.


Having Kyle tell me every detail from the sonogram.  How did he know without the tech telling him?  How did he not crack a smile? Was he surprised that it was a girl?  How is he planning to transport his shotgun from MS to Chicago?


Still in shock.  Hip, hip, HOORAY!!!


LOVE this picture.  On the phone with my sweet GanGan back in MS telling her that her 7th great-grandchild will be a GIRL!  Love that I am patting baby girl too. 


Re-watching the reveal from the iPhones.


Proud and excited Chicago Uncles.


Chicago Aunts taking a look through baby girl's 19 week glamor shots.


Texting all their friends and our families.  Making plans for a granddaughter!


So excited to be adding a GIRL!


One of the hand smocked girl outfits that my Momma made.  Remember...we could not have the party until she had finished a hand smocked girl, boy, and gender neutral outfit. 


Gender Reveal sign-in with notes for Baby Girl.  What a fun thing for us to look back at and for her to have when she gets older. 


The BEST parents and soon to be grandparents!  We are so blessed. 


Southern staples at the Windy City Party


My cheeks were sore from smiling SO big!



All of our precious GIRL outfits from our parents. 


Gender Reveal Happies


We cannot wait til March!  Cook, cook, cook baby girl!  
Your Mommy loves you, your Daddy loves you, JESUS loves you...you are SO LOVED!

No comments:

Post a Comment