Image Map
 photo moore-header_zps8e3044af.jpg

Tuesday, January 28, 2014

"Letter to a Person on Their First Day Here" and brief hopes for SG


Everyone loves a good pep talk and I happen to love this little guy, Kid President, who has a whole YouTube channel. This one is called, "Kid President's Letter to a Person on Their First Day Here."


I love when he says, "Amazing things will happen every day...you're going to do so much. It's not about what you do, it's about who you are.  You...you're awesome.  You are made that way...you are made from love... to be loved...to spread love.  Love is always louder...no matter what...even if hate has a bullhorn.  Love is louder so let your life be loud, let's shout to the world, 'Things can be better...it's okay about all the mess ups...Corn Dogs Rule!'  You are going to be important and you're going to do great...and you're going to smell good.  For now remember this, you're awake, you're awesome, live like it."



In addition to the words of wisdom from a 10 year-old, I thought that Kyle's brief comments on his hopes for SG this weekend were pretty hilarious:

I watch just about every reality TV show there is...and as Kyle, bless his heart, slaved away at his class work all day Sunday I got caught up on my DVR.  Kyle's only request is that I don't watch The Housewives of ATL or any ATL reality for that matter.  Vanderpump Rules was on and I couldn't help but giggle at his reaction to Stassi...


Stassi (in a skimpy two piece with all of her Sur counterparts in a pool):  "The best thing about working in the restaurant world is that we work at night so we get to play in the day. We are by the pool in our bikini's while everyone else is at their desk working. I mean, we get to spend our days chicken fighting.  We may not be rich with money...but we are rich with awesomeness."

Kyle:  Looks up from his computer..."I will be really disappoint in Suzanna Grace if she ever says anything like that or if we have a daughter named Stacy who pronounces it Stassi..." Head back down and continues working...

Me too, Kyle, me too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment