Image Map
 photo moore-header_zps8e3044af.jpg

Sunday, February 2, 2014

Week 32 Update

How Far Along? 

32 weeks!  Hey GGUUURRRLLL!

Size? 
Suzanna Grace is:

My word.  So many things about this picture...nearly 5 pounds? WOW!  Only 8 weeks until she comes...double WOW!  

Maternity Clothes? Still mixing it up.  Two new maternity tops as I realized, to my disappointment in terms of wanting to not buy any new clothes for myself, that even the normal flowy shirts were getting a little tight.  The jean shirt that I attempted to wear last week was literally only held on by two buttons by the end of the day.  What was I thinking?  Have no fear, the pleather maternity pants were still in full force for date night Friday. 

Weight Gain?  Going to the DR on Friday so we will find out then.  I am guess between 20-25ish pounds.    

Stretch Marks? Nope,  Burt's Bees Momma Tummy Lotion twice a day.  

Gender? A precious baby GIRL, Suzanna Grace!     

Sleep?  Same ole, same ole.  3 am seems to be my wake up time each morning.  So far I can always fall right back to sleep.

Movement? All.the.time. I LOVE it.  She is most active with BIG movements, rolls, and jerks at night.  

Food Cravings? Candy bars...specifically any with almonds.  And...we go through a 6 pound bag of lil' cutie oranges in about 5 days.  Yum!
     
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope, thank goodness. 

Labor signs? No!  Still have 8 weeks (a little less) to go!  I was born 5.5 weeks early (very healthy at 7 pounds and strong lungs though) and all of my siblings were between 2-3 weeks early...Kyle, of course, was TWO weeks LATE!  I cannot wait to see how/when Suzanna Grace makes her debut!       

Belly button in or out?  Out and flat.  I will spare you the picture that my Momma demanded that I take of it showing through my shirt.  Hehe. 
  
Wedding rings, on or off? On.  I will be really sad when/if the answer to this changes... thank goodness for freezing temps which equal less swelling.  I have noticed it being a little more tight this week though. 

What I Miss? Nothing.  In fact I am at the point where my hair is fuller and more thick than it's been since I was a teenager and my nails are so long and strong.  Ah to enjoy for the next 8 weeks before, as I hear, it all goes back to normal...and sometimes worse. 

Symptoms? Aching hips.  I feel like I do lots of grunting as I move around throughout the day.  I still sit on the ground with my kids when I teach and usually need one of them to help me up...which they think is funny.  I tried to explain my "pregnancy brain" to them and now they think it's hilarious to point out when the baby has "stolen my smarts."  One little guy exclaimed, "You're baby is going to be REALLY smart!"  Thanks kiddo.   

Happy or Moody? Happy, happy, happy.  I could cry at just about every mention of babies, friends, family, and all sweet things but, as my Momma would say, that are always happy tears.  

Best Moment of the Week: 
1.  Restaurant Week was this week in Chicago and we enjoyed a late supper downtown after Kyle's class on Friday night.  Nothing makes this 8 month pregnant lady more happy than pleather, Samantha Wills jewels, and, especially, a date night downtown with that ole Kyle.

2.  We started the week with freezing temps and two days of schools being closed.  Renee and I made quite the dent in my "Baby Needs" list.  As of now, all I need to buy is the stroller and a diaper bag., both things that I plan on waiting until February to buy.  I started packing our things, too...matching Mommy and SG PJs = check, coming home outfits...including hand smocked daygown and bonnet, plus white stockings...if needed = check.   

I cannot get over the fact that a human's feet will be able to fit into these socks.  Will her feet be square?  I also found out that the washing machine eats baby socks just like grown up socks and then spits them out in the most unexpected places...like your jeans pocket. 

Looking forward to... 
-Babymoon to San Fran in a few weeks.  Any suggestions on things to do, places to see, or restaurants to visit? 


-Visit from my sweet Momma at the end of the month and from MA the first week of March.  Looking forward to just enjoying each other before SG arrives.  

Sweet things and Life in General:  

-A fabulous SnapChat from little sister.

-Ottero...Just watch.  I laughed hysterically and then texted the video to everyone I knew when I first saw this on a blog....then, after watching it a few times, started thinking it looked like fun.  I mean, the baby seems happy.... 




Don't you just LOVE the new BLOG design!?!  I am so pleased with it!  Check out 3Eleven by Elevenlove's Etsy Shop and browse her designs!






No comments:

Post a Comment