Image Map
 photo moore-header_zps8e3044af.jpg

Sunday, August 16, 2015

April 2015






























Suzanna Grace Fun Facts:

Suzanna Grace is on the go ALL the time!  She doesn't just walk...she RUNS!!  She is in to everything and loves to explore.  She has two teeth on the bottom but 3-4 are starting to peek through on the top.  For the most part she has been as healthy as can be and we have only visited the DR for her 1 year check up.  This month, we left SG with SUSU and Daddy B and went on our first trip alone since she was born.  We missed her terribly BUT had a great time and know that she did too. SG is completely weened after our CALI trip for the Burke wedding and while I was prepared to go back to morning and nights when I returned, she wasn't interested.  Suzanna Grace can say: uh oh, Dada, BaBie, MaMa, dat (that) and knows how to bark like a puppy.  Kyle taught her how to say "please" which is really just her making a sound and bowing her head down.  She LOVES to eat any and everything and would eat ALL day long if I let her.  Between her all day movements and a superb digestive system she is still a skinny minny.  I would imagine that she is still less than 20 lb.  When we ride in the car she MUST watch Frozen or else she screams.  I have never actually seen the movie but I know every. single. word. We have a FULL schedule and an activity everyday.  We go to the library on M and T to listen to stories, make crafts, and play with our friends.  You especially love the lawn mower and kissing the other babies.  On Wednesday we go to a playgroup at ReBlossom where you and our friend Sienna like to share snacks.  Thursday is our music class day and girl let me tell you...you are such a politician.  We are usually late per your nap schedule, you walk (straight into the middle of the group) in say hello to everyone and kiss a few friends, get lots of complements from your friends mommies, and then you walk back towards the door and spend the whole time digging snacks out of my purse.  I told Dada that all the other babies and their moms are like having a moment and singing together while I feel like I am at the class singing alone.  HAHA.  You know all the songs though and when we listen to them at home you do the "shhhhh, shhhhh" motion for one of the songs. On Friday we go to gymnastics at Bishop park.  We walk in and you make a b-line for the bleachers because, you know...we don't have stairs at home.  You also like to jump on the trampolines and ride the push cars down the mats.  Suzanna Grace you are really just the most fun/funny little girl.  I tell your Daddy every night that I feel bad for other parents who don't have a Suzanna Grace.  I genuinely enjoy hanging out and watching you...being with you is my favorite thing to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment