Image Map
 photo moore-header_zps8e3044af.jpg

Sunday, August 16, 2015

Baby Moore #2 is a...

Sweet Baby GIRL!!!

SuSu, MA, and Wilkes were in town on the day that we found out #2's gender so they were able to snap pictures and watch SG.  Though she looks way more excited about her peanut butter, I know that SG was excited to find out if she was getting a bother or sister.

 JohnJohn Carlstedt was the one who set off the fireworks at SGs gender reveal and since we weren't able to celebrate in person with our Chicago friends, John found a little GIF of pink AND blue fireworks for us to send around in our group text...which was changed that day to "KAM JR vs SGII."
 SG says, "Stop taking pictures and go find out already!"
 Not only was the 16 week "sneak peek" ultrasound something new for us but so was being able to see our baby in 3D...or 4D whatever this is.  We never had those options with SG and it really was neat (yes I used that word) to see.
 MA and I went all over to find a "Big Sister" shirt and GiGi's cupcakes made us each a treat to bit into for the reveal.
Those little dainty fingers took their dear time digging in to her cupcake but with a little help, we found the icing in the center was PINK!! 


"A sister can be seen as someone who is both ourselves and very much not ourselves- a special kind of double." --Toni Morrison
I actually think this quote is true of daughters in general...
 Hip, hip horray for a little sister!  God knows that life is better when you have a sister and I love that they will only be 20 months apart.
 Moore, family of 3, growing by one by December 4, 2015....Lord help these girls' Daddy.

We were flooded with sweet texts, calls, and social media comments (we are so blessed with sweet friends and family) but the Lilly comment made me laugh the most.  

Though we did not have another big party, this was the perfect way to find out about our precious second girlie.  I love that her big sister was able to be a part of it too.  Kyle asks that any future gifts for him be shot guns, extra door locks, cash for future weddings, and, mostly, prayers.

My precious littlest girlie,

We are thrilled to be blessed with another daughter and sister.  We have prayed for you since before you were created and cannot wait to see all that God has in store for your life.  You are already blessed to be joining a family where you will have a built in best friend and sister. There will be seasons of life when you cannot fully appreciate this but, I promise you sweet love, ole Suzanna Grace will be one of your biggest blessings in life. (Trust me...I know from experience.)  My worrying has increase 1000X as I think about all that comes with raising a sweet girl but your Daddy and I gave your life to the Lord when we first learned of your existence, vowing that we would trust the path He had set for you, doing everything in our power to make the world a better place for you to live in, and to show you His LOVE through our actions each day.  We LOVE you precious one. 


No comments:

Post a Comment