Image Map
 photo moore-header_zps8e3044af.jpg

Sunday, August 16, 2015

20 weeks/5 Months

Sweet Baby, I am so sorry that I have not kept up with this pregnancy the way that I had hoped.  I'd like to give you a good excuse but the only one that I can come up with is that time has simply slipped away from me.  I promise that when it comes to the truly important things in your life, Mommy will always find the time.   For now, maybe a better goal is to blog about you every month???  

How Far Along? 20 weeks (I think this picture is actually 21 weeks...)

Size? 6.5 in and about 10 ounces...about the size of a small cantaloupe 
Maternity Clothes? Momma got some elastic waistband shorts to carry us through the warm months and a few flowy tops as well.  So far, I have really been able to wear stuff that I already have or will be able to wear again next summer.  
Weight Gain?  None at this appointment...still around 125lb
Stretch Marks? Nope,  Burt's Bees Momma Tummy Lotion  
Gender? GIRL!  Hip, hip, hooray!!
Sleep?  Not too bad.  Usually wake up once or twice in the night but can usually get back to sleep pretty quickly.  I cannot sleep on my tummy and when I wake up it sometimes hurts to try to sleep on my side after I've been on my back. 
Movement? Girl, you are ALL over the place.  I have been able to feel you for quite some time but just this week I feel like you are moving more and more.  Plus I can feel you move more...I am sure that Daddy and SG will be able to feel you soon too.  Sometimes when I am rocking SG and she is sitting on you, I can feel you kicking her. 
Food Cravings? My appetite came back this week :)  Especially in the mid-AM I am starving! I am craving ham and turkey sandwiches with mayo and anything sweet.  Also loving some watermelon right now.  Yum!
Anything making you queasy or sick? Not right now and I am hoping that this has passed.
Labor signs? No! 
Belly button in or out?  Haha-Ole Herb is slowly but surly making her way back out.  I'd call it an "inny-outy" right now.
Wedding rings, on or off? On...even in this 100 degree weather
What I Miss? Nothing, except for a Blue Moon every once and a while. 
Symptoms? None
Happy or Moody?   Happy, of course.  I daydream about my two girls and cannot wait to hold you in my arms.  I really look forward to seeing you and SG become best friends and to see the relationship that the two of you have.  I pray that you are her "Mary Agnes."  
Dr. Visit Update: We had your "check for everything" visit and the DR says that you are just as perfect and healthy as can be.  You were moving all over the place yet you still managed to burry your head so that we could not get very good profile shots.  Maybe you won't be as much of a diva as someone else we know.









No comments:

Post a Comment