Image Map
 photo moore-header_zps8e3044af.jpg

Thursday, March 13, 2014

Suzanna Grace's Nursery

Y'all, when I say that this is my absolute FAVORITE room, I say it with tears in my eyes thinking about how perfect it is for our little girl.  It is literally more beautiful than I could have ever imagined and I spend countless hours just sitting in it an admiring.  I know that it will be the most perfect little room for our Suzanna Grace.


This beauty will hang on our door at the hospital with all of her stats filled in and we will bring it home to go in her room too!  Here's to hoping that she comes in March!




Walking in to the room:


 View from the door


If this doesn't scream "precious little girl room" then I don't know what does.  This labor of love was nearly thrown out the window by Suzanna Grace's Daddy and [Grand] Daddy B.  Kyle would now tell you that it was worth the time and sweat...but that he'd never do it again as it came in no less than 1000000 pieces and required many man hours of labor.


 Suzanna Grace LOVES her room...I love it too...especially that oversized monogram!!



Oh how I LOVE our Best Chair glider and recliner.  My Daddy made the open front shadow box for the Ashford Collection dress that I wore when I was a little girl.  Suzanna Grace will have her own Ashford Collection handmade heirloom dress too.  


 Suzanna Grace PINK ribbons made with LOVE by her Mommy, SuSu, and Auntie MA.


My Daddy made the headboard for our daybed and MA, of course, made all of the linens.


We are planning on using the all white bed as the changing table too...I joke that we will just put plastic down everywhere to protect all the white..."joke."



 Ahhhh!  I LOVE this!  We took it down to just two big pink pillows and added a smaller white monogrammed pillow.  Look at that sweet lamb from Sissy too!


Book end/mini-shadow box of Suzanna Grace's SuSu.  A barrette that says "Suzanne," SuSu's little girl picture, and baby pearls...love!  We are hoping to make one with some Grandmother Grace items too!


Bonnet collection, a southern belle must:


We took the folding doors off of the first closet so that we could more easily access everything that we needed.  I found this refurbished dresser on Craigslist and it fits perfectly!


Onsies and play clothes for 0-3 months:


Updated room picture with crib mobile and little girl chair with sMg monogram!


Picture/card holders:


Sweet framed print:


Suzanna Grace's growing library of baby-friendly hard books:


Little girl chair and mini-chandelier night light:


Sweet little monogrammed mug and other goodies on her dresser: 


Well y'all, now all we need is a little girl to go in this beautiful room.  Countdown = 2 weeks!  We love you Suzanna Grace!




1 comment:

  1. SO PRETTY, GA!! You did such a great job!!! :)

    ReplyDelete