Image Map
 photo moore-header_zps8e3044af.jpg

Thursday, March 6, 2014

Suzanna Grace's Chicago Baby Shower



On a chill day in January our sweet Chicago friends, new and old, helped us celebrate our sweet girl by hostessing a shower in our honor.  Momma and MA were able to make the trip from MS and Jessica travel up from Indy as well.  With the freezing temps and snow, just making it to the shower even if you lived in Chicago was quite the feat and I was oh so grateful for the hours that we were able to spend together.  






















My sweet Coonley Friends gave Suzanna Grace a "Happy Everything" goodie bag full of outfits for her first everything...from Easter to 4th of July and Halloween to Christmas, she is set!


 Sweet Hostess: Ashlee, Amanda (Boozie), Leslie, Momma-To-Be, Liz G., Renee, and Michele                                       (Sweet Meggo Carlstedt was stuck in Indy)
These girls are some of my Chicago sisters (plus our AL Boozie) and I love them dearly.  They teach me daily what is means to be a good and caring friend.  I don't know what I would do without them!  Thank you girls!




Hey there Miss Suzanna Grace!


Thank you to everyone who was able to make the shower and to those who could not make it but sent their love from all over the country.  Suzanna Grace is one lucky and LOVED little girl.  

No comments:

Post a Comment