Size? The "What to Expect" app says that she is about 5.5 lb and about 20 in long. We are going to have a measurement sonogram next week and will know more accurate sizes then. At the last measurement sonogram she was weighing in the 50%.
Maternity Clothes? Oh yeah. Thank you Lord for stretchy pants.
Weight Gain? At my 34 week appointment I weighed 142 lbs.
Weight Gain? At my 34 week appointment I weighed 142 lbs.
Stretch Marks? Nope, Burt's Bees Momma Tummy Lotion. Buttered up just like a greased turkey. I was really itchy though, which I know means that I am stretching.
Gender? A sweet, precious, already so loved little sissy, Carolina James
Sleep? Some nights I sleep like a log, others leave me waking up multiple times and not being able to get comfortable. CJ is transverse, meaning that she is laying sideways, and I think that has something to do with the fact that I can't get comfortable on my sides. Just like I remember with SG, when I wake up CJ is having a dance party.
Movement? ALL the time.
Food Cravings? Any and all things sweet! Thank goodness for Halloween :)
Anything making you queasy or sick? nope
Labor signs? No!
Belly button in or out? Herb has been out and proud for awhile now. He's getting pretty flat actually. I think that SG may actually thing that my belly button IS her baby sissy. Sometimes she pokes my BB and says, "Sissy?"
Wedding rings, on or off? On and fitting well.
What I Miss? nothing
Symptoms? Just tired and a little cramping here and there. I never had BH with SG and am not sure what they really feel like, BUT whenever I do feel something that may feel like BH drinking water usually helps.
Happy or Moody? Oh so happy. I have been checking things off my "To-Do" List and feel great about our progress towards being "ready" for our sweet baby sissy. I also think that motherhood simply makes your grateful. I can remember the first days, weeks, and months after SG was born being some of the happiest times as I watched Kyle become a Daddy and was able to reflect on changes within myself as well. Now, I dream of watching SG becoming a big sister and how Carolina James will complement our family. I cannot wait to see what she looks like and to watch her personality develop.
Dr. Visit Update: I was still measuring 2 weeks behind at my last appointment but the nurse and I decided that it was probably due to the remnants of my pre-babies six-pack. HA! The midwife also said that because CJ is transverse she could also be measuring small based on MY measurements. I just think my babies liked to roll up like rolly-pollys. Hopefully CJ will be a good snuggler too.





No comments:
Post a Comment