Image Map
 photo moore-header_zps8e3044af.jpg

Monday, October 12, 2015

32 Weeks with Carolina James


How Far Along? 32 Weeks  (I think 2-3 of the past bump-dates are in the same outfit...Baby #2, folks, there ya go.)
Size? Carolina James is about 4 lb 7 oz according to the growth sono we got this week.




Maternity Clothes? Oh yeah. Thank you Lord for stretchy pants. 
Weight Gain?  At my 32 week appointment I weighed 140.5 lbs.  I think I've gained about 20 pounds and I feel great.
Stretch Marks? Nope,  Burt's Bees Momma Tummy Lotion.  Buttered up just like a greased turkey.  
Gender? A sweet, precious, already so loved little sissy, Carolina James
Sleep?  SO much better.  Hooray for some solid nights of sleep.
Movement?  ALL the time. During the sono her head was on my left side and her feet were on my right.  Sometimes it feels like she is actually jumping!  
Food Cravings? I haven't been super hungry these days but can always work up an appetite for anything sweet including, but not limited to, S'more poptarts, ADD Drugs milkshakes, and those darn peanut M&M that someone keeps putting in my grocery cart.  Big Sissy had a good time drinking her milkshake and sitting at the counter at ADD Drugs.  What a fun place this will be for y'all to go after school to enjoy a sweet treat.  I am sure you'll be an ice cream lover like your MaMa and big Sissy.

Anything making you queasy or sick? Nope
Labor signs? No! 
Belly button in or out?  Herb has been out and proud for awhile now.  He's getting pretty flat actually.  
Wedding rings, on or off? On and fitting well.
What I Miss? Nothing.  
Symptoms? Luckily, nothing.  I did pilaties and used the leaf blower to blow the drive and porch on Friday so by the end of the day, I was worn out.  Just needed a good rest and was fine though.
Happy or Moody? Happy.  Oh so happy.  We had a fun weekend with Dada and are getting ready for a fun visit with SuSu, MA and Wilkes this week/weekend.  We have a few cMj monogrammed items coming with Aunt MA too.  I am excited to show them the almost finished nursery and to do any finishing touches with them here.    
Dr. Visit Update: 
I went in today with Big Sissy to check you out and you were just perfect.  SG enjoyed hearing your heartbeat and seeing you on the sonogram screen.  She sat in my lap and grinned hear to hear as we talked about Baby Sissy in Mama's tummy.  I was measuring 2 weeks behind so they ordered a sonogram.  Brianna said that you were looking great and while you are measuring about 5 days late, your weight is in the 47% which is wonderful.  You and your sister are just little peanuts.  Suzanna Grace collected toys to "show you" and read you a few books.  She also took detailed notes so that she could tell DaDa all about our visit with the doctor. 

Best Moment of the Week/Month: Last week Caroline Sweetenburg came over to do my maternity photo shoot.  She is going to be doing a sketch of me for Carolina James' room and I am so so excited.  Carolina James, Mama LOVES being pregnant and thinks that it is the most beautiful time of a woman's life.  The fact that my body can grow you and then nourish you for months to come is nothing short of a miracle.  Thank you Lord for the miracle of babies and for how you created our bodies to grow and support them. I hope that as you get older and especially when you become a Mama yourself that you are able to truly appreciate the art that Caroline creates of us.  I am so excited about this treasure.  

No comments:

Post a Comment