Image Map
 photo moore-header_zps8e3044af.jpg

Friday, May 29, 2015

1 Year

Suzanna Grace, my most precious little love,

I cannot believe that you have been in our arms for a whole year.  You have brought us happiness that we never knew existed and love that we could not possibly understand until we saw you for the first time.  I have prayed for you for as long as I can remember and praise God that He trusted us to be your parents.  You have the sweet little spirit. You never meet a stranger and are always smiling.  You literally light up a room with your glowing personality and love to shake hands/high five, wave, blow kisses, or at the least talk to everyone you pass.  You are just as beautiful on the inside as you are on the outside and you will not know my love for you until you love your own little girl. You are my everything.

These pictures were taken when Suzanna Grace was 13 months old in our new hometown of Athens, GA.  Monira Silk, owner of ReBlossom baby and momma store, took the pictures in the Chase Warehouse district.  SuSu smocked your dress for me when I was a little girl and it is the same dress that I wore in my 1 year pictures.














































No comments:

Post a Comment