Image Map
 photo moore-header_zps8e3044af.jpg

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

6 Month Photo Shoot

We were able to team up with our favorite Chicago photographer Jovana a few weeks back to capture some fun city pictures of our family.  Though it was the last nice weekend in Chicago there was a slight fog so we didn't get all of the city pictures that I had hoped for BUT our girlie is just as precious as she can be!

Here are some of my favorites!


Timmy especially loves Kyle's thumb placement here.  He is such a model.



Bonnet, bloomers, and dress by my oh so talented cousin Sandra Ashford.  She used herloom pieces of lace and fabric from the Duff, Ray, and Moore/Magee side of the family.  Most of the lace and buttons are actually from Kyle's mother's wedding dress!  Suzanna Grace also has on her "add a pearl"necklace from her JJ and a bracelet that she, her grandmothers, Aunt MA, and I each have.

Sweet little hands and those LONG fingers!

Such a happy girlie!







Though the size of her bows may make it difficult to see all of her hair at times, this shows that she is quite the little toe head! (For my midwest friends who may not know what that means...Suzanna Grace is a blonde, blonde baby!)





She was in the middle of blowing bubbles!

Daddy's girlie!



This one cracks me up!  At the end of the photo shoot I had ONE picture in mind that I wanted to capture at the zoo.  I was in charge of moving tourist out if the shot while Kyle was the jester and in charge of getting SG to smile.  Our strong willed girlie was over having her picture taken and simply laid down.  She didn't cry or fuss, rather she put her head down and went to sleep.

Now the question becomes which one do I use for Christmas cards?!?  Any suggestions?



No comments:

Post a Comment