Hey y'all!
We are home and loving every second with our girl! My sweet Momma, 'Sippy SuSu, left yesterday and Daddy Kyle is back at work AND school. Suzanna Grace and I are adjusting to everyday life together and trying to figure out nursing and sleep schedules (haha-a schedule for a newborn?!?!)
I have sat down many times to add to her "Birth Story" post but each time I look at the clock and realize that she is getting seconds and minutes older as I type. Needless to say, I am trying to savor every single second of snuggles, letting her sleep on my chest, and awake time.
I had no idea that my heart could be SO full. As my Momma explained, "My heart is so full it comes out of my eyes in the form of happy tears." I told Kyle yesterday in a hormonal cry that, "I just love her so much and hate to even put her down." Lord have mercy, this little girl has changed our lives.
I am hoping to hang low for the next week and have a goal of getting back into a more normal routine after she is 2 weeks old...which means I'll have a new post by then. Today we are working on only taking 1-2 naps on Mommy's chest instead of sleeping ALL day in my arms.
This is per Daddy's suggestion on establishing good sleep patterns/routines... not necessarily my desire. :)
Thank y'all for your prayers for our family over the past 10 months. We are blessed beyond words and so in love with this precious gift from God. We humbly ask that your prayers continue as we grow as a family and raise our Suzanna Grace.
She's the happiest girl in the world:


she is absolutely adorable! We used Mom's on Call for sleep training/scheduling and loved it!
ReplyDelete